Unikalne wizyty:brak danych
Wszystkie wizyty:brak danych
Użytkownicy online:brak danych
"Improving the internal consistency of Lubelskie Voivodeship communication through construction and reconstruction of county roads in order to increase accessibility to the national and provincial roads"
Chełm district together with the districts of Lublin, Tomaszów, Zamość, Opole, Puławy, Ryki, Łuków, Krasnystaw, Kraśnik, Lubartów, Parczew, Włodawa, Bilgoraj, Radzyń, Świdnica implements the project, entitled "Improving the internal consistency of Lubelskie Voivodeship communication through construction and reconstruction of county roads to increase accessibility to the national and provincial roads", under the Regional Operational Programme for 2007-2013 in Lubelskie Voivodeship, Priority Axis V. Transportation, Action 5.2 Local transportation system co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Agreement No. PK/09-UDA-RPLU.05.02.00-06-001/10-00-0311.
Investment tasks performed by the district of Chelm within the project:
1. "Improving communication connection between the provincial roads No. 844 and No. 816 by rebuilding the county road No. 1852L line Dryszczów - Holendry - Dubienka."
The task was completed in two stages:
- Stage I: reconstruction of roads with a length of 7.691 kilometers in the villages: Dryszczów, Stanisławów, Syczów and Annopol (Żmudź commune) and in Grobelki (Białopole Commune), processing time to November, 30, 2010.
- Stage II: reconstruction of roads with a length of 7.623 kilometers in the villages: Siedliszcze, Holendry, Rogatka, Dubienka (Dubienka commune); processing time to October, 31, 2011.
Contractor is a consortium of companies: Lubartów JSC Road Works Enterprise (leader) and Road and Bridge Ltd. Enterprise of Włodawa of (partner).
2. "The construction of county road No. 1807L in Chojno Nowe increasing accessibility to the national road No. 12."
The task was divided into two stages:
- Stage I: to rebuild the county road No. 1807L in the villages: Siedliszcze Osada, Siedliszcze, Stasin Dolny, Chojno Stare, Chojno Nowe, at the distance of 6 191.38 m; processing time to October, 31, 2010.
- Stage II: construction of road with a length of 885.00 m inthe village Chojno Nowe; processing time to July, 31, 2011.
Contractor is Road Works Ltd. Enterprise from Chełm.
The total value of tasks performed by the district of Chełm is the amount of 13 910 060,43 zl.
Regional Operational Programme for 2007-2013 Lubelskie Voivodeship
Department of Strategy and Regional Development, the Marshal Office of Lubelskie Voivodeship in Lublin
Stefczyka 3b St., 20-151 Lublin
tel. 81/44 16 738, fax 81/44 16 740
Information Office of the Department of Strategy and Regional Development, the Marshal Office of Lubelskie Voivodeship in Lublin.
tel.: 0 800 888 776 (free helpline), 81/44 16 750
Information Office in Lubelska Agency for Entrepreneurship Support in Lublin
tel.: 81/46 23 831, 81/46 23 812